Pediatricians
3340 Providence Dr
Ste 500
Anchorage, AK 99508
907-562-2423
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  patronizing  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2010

Dr. Janet came highly recommended to us with the birth of our first baby. The first time I met her, in the hospital the day after the birth, she seemed put off by our questions regarding circumcision, and lectured us in a patronizing tone about how we should have decided this by now. Over the last six years, I've found her to be very knowledgeable, but stern and harsh, and she talks down to me. I understand the need to make sure parents know the basics, and it's good for her to not make assumptions, but still, she is patronizing and even disrespectful at times. She is also impossible to get in with, unless you make an appt. months in advance. I'm switching pediatricians soon!

|  Rude!  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2008

Dr. Alexander is just plain rude! I took my child there for several years, almost always seeing her. I didn't want to switch because of new doctor fees to see someone else. Our last appointment she attacked me saying "What kind of parent are you? Your child needs to see an eye doctor. Your child is lacking in this mile stone or that. Mind you she had been seeing my child regularly. Wasn't she paying attention at all of the other visits?