Dermatologist

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
Aug 18th, 2014

Better sales person than dr. Fast talking, overcharges compared to other doctors in area. Poor results very disappointing Please do not use her. Spent over $4000 and had to see another dr to fix what she did

|  Happy Client  |  show details
by Angela on Apr 16th, 2014

I LOVE DR. Allenby!!! She is extremely knowledgeable and talented.. I never once felt like I was $$ sign.. She is easy to work with and understand what you are looking for. If you are looking for trained eye, integrity with a soft touch. Go to Her!! You won't be sorry!!!! #Happy Client #Sweet Dr #Incredible Results

|  CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED!!  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2013

Unfortunately, I had not read the bad reviews before seeing Dr Allenby...she is definitely simply out to get the most money out of you. You better not return for a follow up, you'll wait forever and be rushed out as useless lowly human being. Definitely full of herself and can care less about you unless you have an open wallet...simply disgusted!! The staff is trained to prey on the patient.

Oct 23rd, 2013

I ama sorry I did not cheked the bad reviews people wrote about Dr Allenby, She is full of them self, she and her staff try to get as much money as they can get from a patient, They sell you products that damage your skin,being a Dermathologist she should know more about sensitive skins and know some of the porducts she sell are NOT for all kind of skins. As my husband would say, we are in Florida where BAD drs are in their payground.... With a fancy practice and a nice looking Dr they fool you. She need to go back to get her degree in dermathologist,she does not take any complaint from her patiens where they are not happy, She promised to get a product back if you are not happy with the results... go and try to return something... Good luck!!

|  Miracle worker  |  show details
by Nicole Edwards on Aug 22nd, 2013

From the moment I called in to make an appointment to the moment I left the office everything was absolutely perfect! Dr. Allenby is super friendly and gave me the natural results i was trying to achieve! She definatly has mastered the craft of juvederm! Two days after my appointment they also gave me a call to see how I was doing which ive never had a doctor do before , it really shows they genuinly care :) I would definatly recommend going to her

Jul 5th, 2012

She will cater only if you are spending a lot of money in your office. She is completely full of herself!

|  LOVE HER  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

Love the office from the moment I walked in to the moment I left. The staff was very friendly. Dr. Allenby was wonderful she spent alot of time with me and was very informative. I had a cosmetic procedure which I had no bruising. I looked great. She is great. I highly recommend her.

|  Diagnosing was not correct. Did to sections  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

Diagnosing was not correct. Did to sections.

Feb 5th, 2012

Refused to do a biopsy of an area of concern. Returned 6 months later requesting AGAIN a biopsy and she said no again telling me it would "leave a scar" and it was not necessary. I then went to another dermatologist, he did a biopsy of my skin and within a week I began treatment of Malignant Melanoma, stage 2. Do not go to Dr. Allenby if you have any health concerns only cosmetics.

Feb 1st, 2012

Being a man I was apprehensive about going to see a physician regarding cosmetic procedures but the staff and especially the doctor made me feel extremely comfortable. Dr. Allenby took ample time explaining everything to me and put my mind at ease. I was so happy with my results that I have been recommending all my friends.

|  Cosmetic Procedure  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

I specifically went to Dr. Janet Allenby's office for my cosmetic procedure because her excellent reputation. From start to finish I was greeted by wonderful staff members. Dr Allenby was very nice, caring and made me feel very comfortable as a first time patient. My results exceeded my expectation and I would highly recommend her to all my friends and family.

|  Exceptional Office  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

I have used Dr. Allenby for the past several years and find her to be a very caring physician.She is trained in the latest techniques and extremely knowledgeable in her specialty. I have had multiple procedures done at her office and have been completely satisfied with my results.The staff, as well as, the doctor is very professional and they take great pride in the office. I would recommend Dr. Allenby without reservation.

Jan 9th, 2012

Real Boca doctor. Believe she's skilled and has all the latest VANTIY technology and products. Nurses and hand-on staff are good however office staff polite (except the guy) but not good at following up with paperwork. Office is posh.

|  Do not use this Dermatologist.  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2011

Janet Allenby is a horrible dermatologist. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy! She did a horrible job on my injections and my laser treatments. She overcharges and spends more time asking about your personal life than your face.I had to go to another doctor to "Fix" what she did to my face. When I called her to express my concerns about my face being messed up she would not take my calls and just told me to come in, then proceeded to charge me more! After that I went to another Dermatologist.

|  DON'T use this "DO" doctor for cosmetic injections  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

I had facial filler and botox with this dr ( who I found out was not an MD but a DO)high pressure sales by dr and staffresults were poor and I spent almost 3000 dollars,Dr was not nice and wouldnt fix her mistake.They added BS treatments with creams and "lasers" to the treatment to falsely give the treatment more value, but I saw through this technique. Room was dirty when I was being treated as they left used needles from the previous patient. I payed for 5 vials of filler....I watched them use only four but still charged me for last one because that is what they originally quoted me. A BIG Bait and Switch rip off!!!!!!! I was charged too much and got a bad result.. I knew what to expect because I have had fillers many times before by another Dr.....such a difference.

|  Awesome Dermatologist  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2010

I had a truly wonderful experience. Dr. Allenby did a full body exam, unlike what I have had in other dermatology practices, and found a skin cancer that I didn't even know was there. I also did some cosmetic work done with her and I'm very happy with the changes she made in my face. I would highly recommend her.

|  shes a butcher  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2010

do not go to this doctor she is a butcher who only cares about taking your money and butchering your face and body with cosmetic procedures. seems like she got her degree out of a craqcker jax box. DO NOT GO TO HER!!!!

May 21st, 2009

Having spent too much time in the sun in youger years, I have had to visit a number of dermatologists for the damage I did to myself. Dr. Allenby is the best. She has worked on my face on numerous occasions and she's an artist who leaves no marks or very minor ones as she snips away at cancerous tissue. Her office is a smile as her team radiates her beautiful and caring personality. The office is busy and sometimes the wait is long, but always worth the time.

|  Treatment does not work  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2009

My entire family went to see her and none of the treatment work.

by westportglamour on Sep 10th, 2006 on citysearch.com

Dr. Janet Allenby is a wonderful Doctor. My sister's, my husband and I have made many visits to her for botox, peels and liposuction. She is professional and her work is by far better than any Doctor we have have been to. Prior to finding Dr. Allenby we v

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Botox, liposuction  |  show details
by westportglamour at Citysearch on Sep 10th, 2006 on citysearch.com

Dr. Janet Allenby is a wonderful Doctor. My sister`s, my husband and I have made many visits to her for botox, peels and liposuction. She is professional and her work is by far better than any Doctor we have have been to. Prior to finding Dr. Allenby we visited many Doctor`s in Florida, traveling hundreds of miles because we were told they were great only to be let down. Dr. Allenby has now been our Dermatologist for years and are thrilled with our results. She is one in a million. Prior to any work you are considering having done please go for a consult with her. I guarantee you will stay with her. She will not do a procedure just for the money like so many Doctor`s do. She is honest and you will be thrilled with your results. If you want to ask me anything just email me at westportdealsaol. I have had many procedures done with her and will answer any questions I can for you. I hope you visit her!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com