Dr. Janet Anciro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet Anciro?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Janet Anciro?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2016

After seeing 3 other MD's who did not, Dr. Anciro was able to address my HB/P! She is EXCELLENT.

March 16th, 2015

She is a very caring dr..diagnosis is RIGHT every time. Love her and appreciate her.

January 20th, 2014

I recommend her to all my Family and Friends!

I have been going to Dr. Anciro for over 10 years. She is caring, understanding, and listens! She is very personable and genuine. She is the only doctor that I feel comfortable around and that I care for. Definitely recommend her!!!! She takes her time and not your "ordinary" doctor who is in and then out the door. Great personality!

March 28th, 2013

In need of a real Doctor

She may be a good fit for many of you, but for me Forget IT! Every time I have an appt. she lectures me on the medication I am taking. Iask her if there are alternatives that she would like better. She says yes ,but has yet to offer said alternative. I have many health issues for my age. Since I am so young she would rather me not take medication to control my afflictions, but can not offer alternatives. Ihave had a nerve disorder for 30years. it continues to get worse. She said I can't call it degenerative since I am only 42 What?

June 2nd, 2012

Dr Anciro is wonderful

Have been seeing Dr Anciro for many years now. I trust her implicitly. She is a very caring, very thorough professional. I was sorry when she left Osler, but was very happy to find her at Baytree so could continue with her as my primary care physician.

September 19th, 2011

about dr. anciro

dr. anciro is a wonderful dr. and spends time with you. her staff is awesome.

August 24th, 2010

She saved my life twice!!!

Dr. Anciro is the best physician out there! She is intelligent and has the best bedside manners. She actually listens to patients, and was able to pick up on signs and symptoms that my cardiologists missed...She goes above and beyond the call of duty. I will always be indebted to her as she literally saved my life, twice, a 34 year old single mother of four.

April 7th, 2010

Wrong diagnosis

I have been adimitted to the hospital 4 times this year 2010 for bad side effects to medication she prescribed and allergic reaction which is noted on my record....Proceeded to prescribe heart medication and brought my heart rate to 32 beat a minute,,,,replaced my blood pressure medication (was excellent before the changes)and my systolic went to 178 and diastolic 113, heart rate 115......she never apologized and ....and has since produced every excuse in the book to schedule me for a follow up and correct my meds, which im running out of the prescription the emergency Doctor gave me.

February 12th, 2009

Dr Anciro missed a serious Vitamin deficiency in a test which weren't discussed with me until a year after the tests were taken. When she discovered her mistake, she was not apologetic nor did she discuss with me the ramifications of having gone at least a year (possibly longer) with this deficiency. On another occasion I when I had an office visit she diagnosed me with a serious infection in a cyst. She told me I needed to have a shot of antibiotics immediately and I would need one every day for three day. She also told me that I she needed to see me each time, AND if the infection did not show signs of getting better, she would have to admit me to the hospital. Twenty four hours later when I showed up for my appointment, her staff left me waiting for quite a long time. When I realized I was the only one left in the waiting room, I went up and spoke to her receptionist and explained the situation. Dr. Anciro was now gone for the day... they had forgotten about me. I told them that Janet had said the day before she needed to look at the infection and if it was not better, she would have to admit me to the hospital. I told them they needed to call her. When the called her she had to ask another doctor to come over and examine me. These are NOT the only two problems that I have had with Dr. Anciro. I would state without any problem that there is a certain level of incompetence here. Both with Dr. Anciro, and her staff. I am in the process of finding another doctor. One who I can trust will have MY best interest in mind and who will have a better follow through with my care.Janet Anciro is well aware of both of the incidents I have reported here and she has not apologized or spoken to me about them.

February 2nd, 2009

Very Thorough

Very thorough and follows up. She is very easy to talk to and always answers all my questions/concerns. Ends each visit with "Anything else?" or "Do you have any other questions?". She has always has been on target with her diagnosis.

August 2nd, 2017