A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Anderson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Mem Hosp, Vero Beach, Fl
- Indian River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Anderson MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Janet Anderson practice?
- Dr. Janet Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Internists and Vero Beach Cardiologists.