A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Mem Hosp, Vero Beach, Fl
- Indian River Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans