A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Anderson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Mem Hosp, Vero Beach, Fl
- Indian River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Anderson MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Janet Anderson practice?
- Dr. Janet Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Internists and Vero Beach Cardiologists.