A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Baker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Baker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Mary Baker MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Janet M. Baker practice?
- Dr. Janet Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Baker practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Gaithersburg, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Vienna, VA.
See Gaithersburg Orthopedic Surgeons and Gaithersburg Surgeons.