A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Baker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Baker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Baker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Mary Baker MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Janet M. Baker practice?
- Dr. Janet Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Baker practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Vienna, VA.
See Vienna Orthopedic Surgeons and Vienna Surgeons.