A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Biermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Biermann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Biermann graduated from Stanford University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Biermann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Biermann MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Janet Biermann practice?
- Dr. Janet Biermann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janet Biermann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.