Dr. Janet Bodle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet Bodle?

March 4th, 2015

SHE IS THE BEST.

July 23rd, 2012

Dr. Bodle is now retired, but she cared for my family and some 4 generations of patients in the Corte Madera/Larkspur area for 25 years. She was a compassionate, hard-working doc. She was one of the few who made house calls. She assisted in surgery and followed her patients when they were hospitalized---something GP's don't do anymore. She was elected chief of the medical staff at Marin General for several years. Sadly, for my family, she couldn't take dealing with insurance companies and running a small private practice and retired early. She does fill in at PRIMA Greenbrae, and we make it a point to see her when she is there.The negative comment above makes me think there was more to that story.

August 20th, 2011

Very poor judgement on her part.

I was a child when I first met Janet, after Dr. Erlwein passed and she bought out his practice. This woman was amazing, not much humor, but she was a God. I held her on a pedastal.Several years had past and I decided to have an HIV test. Believe me it was a grewling two weeks. I remember it was a beautiful, sunny day and I stood in the kitchen when the phone rang.It was Janet, I don't remember any salutations that may have been said, but I do remember very well when she said "Yor test came back postive" (I couldn't start crying my sister was there and she would have known something was wrong. Calmly, I asked Janet aren't you supposed to have the person come in for this information? She said "I thought you already knew" and then said I could come into the office.When we met, I remember crying a lot. I asked her how long I might have, she told me "5 months". I asked if she had a lot of experience with AIDS, and she assured me. (With that enigmatic smile)Dr. Bodle, you should have reffered me to someone who knew what they were talking about. You had no right. You don't know the damage you and your words caused.You are an honorable woman Dr. Janet Bodle.

July 27th, 2012