Dr. Janet Borcherding MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

January 26th, 2015
Awful!
She is rude. If you ask any questions pertaining to your child's development or health she snaps back in a awful tone. She talks down to you and talks soooo slow (no one normal talks this slow) because she apparently thinks parents are dumb. I've taken my husband and my own mother to my daughter's appointments. Both times she was not friendly to them. I took my daughter in several times to see her, many times because of illnesses during the winter months. At which point during an appointment my mother accompanied me and my mother had asked about my child's development because we both knew something was being overlooked over the last several wellness checks. She snapped and told us "you have to have a separate appointment to ask any questions..." However, during wellness checks I pointed out that my daughter wasn't hitting milestones and had impairments on one side. I also requested about Help Me Grow, which she didn't think my daughter needed. It took an ENT doctor to refer her to all the specialists my daugheter needed because it was obvious she had development delays. Guess what, the ENT was the one who referred her to Help Me Grow. Isn't the Pedi supposed to? I knew that my daughter was having difficulaties at 3 months old, but this doctor ignored it. I would NEVER recommend this doctor. Also, to all the mother's out there, go with your GUT feeling! Good luck!