A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Brockwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brockwell
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brockwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brockwell graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brockwell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Brockwell MD is a female General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Janet Brockwell practice?
- Dr. Janet Brockwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Brockwell practices General Practice near Barnesville, OH.
See Barnesville Primary Care Doctors.