A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Brown is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Brown has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Sue Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet S. Brown practice?
- Dr. Janet Brown has 8 office locations.
Dr. Janet Brown practices Family Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Evergreen, CO and Centennial, CO.
See Aurora Family Physicians.