A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Byrne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Byrne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Byrne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Rutgers University Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Byrne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan