A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Byrne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Byrne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Byrne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Rutgers University Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Marilyn Byrne MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet M. Byrne practice?
- Dr. Janet Byrne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Byrne practices Internal Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists.