Dr. Janet Byrne MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 16th, 2016
creme de la creme
I love and miss this outstanding physician, citizen and human being! brava! thank you for everything you have Done for me please : )

June 15th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Byrne is a superb physician and unlike with most doctors, I actually look forward to visiting her. Under her care I successfully dealt with hypertension and high cholesterol. My numbers are great now. She listens well and communicates well - simply a pleasure to deal with!!

June 12th, 2016
Happy patient
My Doctor Janet M Byrne has saved my life many times in almost 20 years. Her early diagnosis were so "right on" that my two cancers, colon and bladder, were found at stage 1 and completely cured! Dr. Byrne is the most intelligent and kindest woman that I have ever known.

February 18th, 2016
I really wouldn't say anything nice about Dr Byrne. Let's be clear just because you've 'been doing this 30 years' your office is a complete mess with boxes in the patient rooms and your expertise is below average. You spoke to me like I was a child and I waited over an hour to see you, in my opinion there are so many doctors out there and you are by far the last I will choose to see again. Unprofessional and unwelcoming

February 16th, 2016
Academic excellence, sincere concern for her patients, Doctor Janet Always patiently with the love of a fine gentlewoman, brilliant clinician Always approached me knowing she was in my corner.To know this esteemed Doctor, citizen, human being is love her!

February 4th, 2016
Numero uno en los Estados Unidos.

January 14th, 2016
Dr. Janet M. Byrne
Very good overall, highly recommend. Dr. Janet!!!

September 11th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
Always thorough I have several health conditions. Too bad she has left Chemed for what seemed to me to be purely political reason. A big loss for me.

July 14th, 2015
most sincerely
I penned the two below. Being A doctor must be As hard as being A scared patient. I must take responsibility for my part. upon deep reflection Dr. Byrne is an Always will conduct herself as an exemplary physician. A brilliant Doctor who has the upmost patience. Chemed is An Amazing, state of the Art oasis of skilled, caring medical professionals. A beacon really!

June 14th, 2015
update
I foolishly wrote sincerity what is below :-/ gravely wish I Did not feel responsible 2 follow up this way Most sincerely! I saw Dr 2 days ago, I waited one half hour, she spent less than three minutes with me. I have none to little saliva, g.i., wrecked, 80 pound weight loss, sed over 55, babesia positive from quest lab, and she Did nothing, nothing!!!! tech could not reference 8 inch medical file, had me regurgitating file, same tech had 2 be taught 2 take blood pressure my son's father. A nurse named Sue is An absolutely disgusting 'entity' that mistreated my 11 yr old, called her names. Dr accused me of giving a urine specimen that was not mine, my last visit. Chemed shame on you!!!!

June 23rd, 2013
brilliant doctor, thorough, excellant clinician, humanitarian
I cannot say enough superlatives about this extraordinary medical Doctor! She took on my complex case. Researched specialists within my Very poor 'mercy' state insurance. She goes beyond what you expect every time. I am humbled by her dedication 2 her patients. Dr Byrne has a modest gentl way. Please see Doctor Bryne. She is the real deal. She should be on Park Avenue in New York City. Most Sincerely!

January 23rd, 2012
Dr. Janet Byrne
Very professional and thorough. I highly recommend Dr. Byrne.