A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Larson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet C.H. Larson MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet C. Larson practice?
- Dr. Janet Larson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Larson practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Hospitalists and Newton Lower Falls Internists.