A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Chance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Chance is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Chance, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chance graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chance has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Mary Chance MBBS and MD is a female Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Janet M. Chance practice?
- Dr. Janet Chance has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Chance practices Neurology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Neurologists.