A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Chestnut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Chestnut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chestnut
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chestnut Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Chestnut, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chestnut graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Chestnut has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet L Chestnut MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Chestnut practice?
- Dr. Janet Chestnut has 1 office location.
- Dr. Janet Chestnut practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Spokane Valley, WA.