Learn more about Dr. Janet Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Chin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Chin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Chin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Chin MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Janet Chin practice?
- Dr. Janet Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Chin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pediatrics near Lisle, IL.
See Lisle Internists, Lisle Hematologists, Lisle Oncologists, and Lisle Pediatricians.