A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Chin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Chin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Chin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Chin MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Janet Chin practice?
- Dr. Janet Chin has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Janet Chin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pediatrics near , .