Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janet Chin
Dr. Janet Chin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lisle, IL. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology and Pediatrics. Dr. Chin is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Edward Hospital and Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Janet Chin has the following 5 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Janet Chin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lisle, IL.
Dr. Patrick Oleary
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lisle, IL 0.01 mi28
Dr. Yoojin Pak
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Lisle, IL 0.01 mi7
Dr. Mathew Philip
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Lisle, IL 0.01 mi9