A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Crane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Crane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crane
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crane Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Crane graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Crane has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Elizabeth Crane MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet E. Crane practice?
- Dr. Janet Crane has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Crane practices Family Medicine near Darby, PA.
See Darby Primary Care Doctors.