A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Crane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Crane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crane graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Crane has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet E. Crane practice?
Dr. Janet Crane practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Darby, PA.
See Darby Family Physicians, Darby Geriatric Doctors, Darby General Practitioners, and Darby Internists.