Dr. Janet Crane MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9
  • 3 reviews

August 13th, 2016
Best MD for me in ten years
My MD for 10 years had retired 6 years ago.I have seen 2 other doctors in that 6 year time span with about 10 appts. total.I hated going because I was so use to my first MD for such a long time and found no one I felt at ease with.They would address your problem spend 15 minutes with you and out the door they run to the next person waiting.I met Dr. Crane for the first time and after that appt. I could not have made a better pick. She took her time with me reviewing my past medical info.her bedside manner and staff were more than 5 star. I have now found a great MD .

March 27th, 2012
Great Doctor
D Crane has been my doctor for many years. She is very caring and friendly, her diagnosis are accurate.

August 9th, 2011
Dr. Crane is very knowledgeable and obviously loves what she does. She has great bedside manner and spends a wealth of time with her patients. This is the reason for the long waits, but in my opinion she is worth it. Her receptionist could be a little more courteous when answering the phones, but overall its a good office.