A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Cruz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Cruz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Cruz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital Inc
- Kidney and Blood Pressure Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Talusan Cruz MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Janet T. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Janet Cruz has 9 office locations.
Dr. Janet Cruz practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Georgetown, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Seaford, DE and Bridgeville, DE.
See Georgetown Internists and Georgetown Nephrologists.