A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Cruz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Highland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cruz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janet Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet T. Cruz practice?
Dr. Janet Cruz practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hobbs, NM and Seaford, DE.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Cruz, Dr. Hanna Cruz, Dr. Iva Cruz, Dr. Jackie Cruz, Dr. Jan Cruz, Dr. Jana Cruz, Dr. Janae Cruz, Dr. Jane Cruz