Dr. Janet Dailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet Dailey?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Janet Dailey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2017

Very Caring Doctor

She takes the time to hear your concerns, and addresses them all. She did not blow me off. Every patient is important to her.

August 19th, 2014

Rude and unprofessional

I am going to be completely honest and probably identify myself as a patient but I feel that people should understand what kind of doctor this woman is. She should not be practicing. Not only was the staff and flow of the office some of the worst I've ever seen, there are definitely some sanitary issues as well. I was taken back into a small room, asked for my health information, then asked to return back out into the waiting room. I then saw the patient before me leave and was taken into the exact same room as him. No paper change, no wipe down no nothing.. I assume the doctor did not want to move from the comfy chair and room she was in. Unacceptable in my book. Then she didn't even greet me, and was very rude in asking me why I was there as if she didn't want to bother seeing me. Lastly, she gave some very odd and dangerous solutions to my issues. I had to let myself out the room. I will never ever go back there. Nor will I ever have good things to say about her. Not because i am angry or holding a grudge, but because she was completely unprofessional in a profession that is very important to people. Save yourself the time and chose a different provider.

August 8th, 2016