Ophthalmologists
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
900 NW 17th St
Miami, FL 33136
305-326-6166
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Terrible Experience. Bad bedside manner.  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2013

The doctor was 5 hours late for my 4 year old daughter's eye exam. The front desk lied to us and said she was running on time. When we tried to reschedule they kept telling us it would only be 30 more mins. Once the doctor walked in she asked my daughter if she was having fun (after waiting 5 hours). She was annoyed my daughter wasn't holding still for the exam. Aside from waiting and being rude. Dr Davis was not open to listening to our concerns, did not ask about her medical history, and let her day/personality obscure her diagnosis of my daughter. I would expect more from one of the best eye hospitals in the US.

|  A good son  |  show details
by David S. on May 3rd, 2013

Dr. Janet Davis is a true healer. Her in brace (sp.) of very difficult cases is truly inspirational . I completely recommend her and pray you never need her. But if you or a loved one find yourself in a tough spot, vision wise, Doctor Davis @ Baskin Palmer Miami is where HOPE meets cutting edge SCIENCE!

|  show details
Jan 15th, 2012

This doctor kept us waiting for almost nine hours without providing any information. We could not take any more abuse and left before seeing her.

|  show details
by Patrick Boice, Jacksonville, Florida on Jul 3rd, 2009

Dr. Davis is a very professional, and personable physcian. Her approach is candid, and to the point, while being caring to the needs of the patient. If Only the entire medical community could learn from such a wonderful person. I am truly blessed to have had the opportunity of being her patient. She receives SIX STARS from me in a FIVE STAR rating system.