A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Deegan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Deegan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Deegan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deegan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Deegan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Carmel Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet R Deegan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet R. Deegan practice?
- Dr. Janet Deegan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janet Deegan practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Family Physicians.