A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Drake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Drake, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Drake has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Indian Path Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drake accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet Drake practice?
Dr. Janet Drake practices Gynecologic Oncology near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI and Oconomowoc, WI.
See Johnson City Oncologists.