Learn more about Dr. Janet Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Drake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drake
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Drake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Drake, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Drake has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Drake MD is a female Oncologist and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Janet Drake practice?
- Dr. Janet Drake has 6 office locations.
Dr. Janet Drake practices Gynecologic Oncology near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI and Oconomowoc, WI.
See Johnson City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.