Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janet Turner
Dr. Janet Turner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waukesha, WI, with other offices in Johnson City, TN and Oconomowoc, WI (and 1 other location). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Turner is affiliated with ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Dickenson County Medical Center and Woodridge Hospital. Dr. Turner has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Janet Turner has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Janet Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waukesha, WI.
Dr. Katherine Stevenson
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Waukesha, WI 0 mi28
Dr. Peter Johnson
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
Waukesha, WI 0 mi29
Dr. Trevor Miller
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Waukesha, WI 0 mi16