Dr. Janet Dubeck MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

February 19th, 2013
Appts experiences
I have been going to Dr Dubeck for years now and love her greatly! Always have a good experience and thorough exams/appts. The only thing I have experienced with that office is getting an appt can take months then there have been times I have waited well over an hour to be called in. One time I was put in the exam room then waited and hour a half for the Dr. to see me. No one came it to tell me anything...they could have come in and told me the were behind instead of leaving me there totally unknowing as to what was going on. I finally had to catch someone going down the hall and ask and she answered me like I was bothering her but did tell me they were behind. That was absolutely unacceptable for a patient to be left waiting like that. I should have gotten a discount because they do not like you being late or missing an appt. They would probably charge you.

February 14th, 2013
Top Notch
She is the best doc I have had in 40 years. Easy to talk to and responds to any issues or questions. Great referrals when needed and she also takes feedback on those referrals if they don't work out. I don't hesitate to refer others to her if they need a primary care physician.