A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Dunlap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Dunlap is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Dunlap, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunlap graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Dunlap has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Dunlap MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Janet Dunlap practice?
- Dr. Janet Dunlap has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Dunlap practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oceanside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlsbad, CA.
See Oceanside Orthopedic Surgeons.