Dr. Janet Dunlap MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 3rd, 2017
Rude
Biter and just rude. I rcvd 20 calls from her office, telling me to make sure I wore a tank top to my app. She came in, was rude, did a reflex test and took measurements, that's all folks. Wrote a whole report, of course mailed it to the wrong person before I got the same report in someone else's name. Run fast away, she even does surgery.

May 23rd, 2016
Excellent service, advice and care.

October 25th, 2015
she is an excellent surgeon and has done 2 surgeries (herniated discs ) in a 2 year span , two different vertebrae approximately 2 years apart , i am extremely grateful for my now pain free life.

October 15th, 2015
Would Highly Recommend!
My experience with Dr. Dunlap has been fantastic - so I am a bit blown away by some of the negative reviews here - she spent lots of time with, and even though she recommended surgery for my herniated disc, she happily worked with me through PT, and epidural shots until I finally came to accept I needed surgery - she was very patient and understanding and the follow-up has been great - btw, I was in severe pain in lower back and all down my left leg and now I feel great a month or so into recovery

July 6th, 2014
my mother's surgery
My mom had her surgery very recently, I pray the pin she put in my mother's hip is perfect. The only thing that I have to get off my chest is she sent another Dr. to do her follow-up on my mom, but that Dr. never showed up ; instead a different Dr.. did the follow-up. Dr. Dunlap never came to see my mother after she left the operating room or even come by to say good-by. OH YEA, everyone in Pre-Op had to wait for her to arrive for my mom's surgery, Dr.Dunlap was 45 mins late, you could tell everyone was annoyed. Very insensitive.

November 26th, 2012
How did she become a doctor?
Very rude both times she saw me. My diabetic meds conflicted with her prescription and she said it was okay when my primary said it wasn't. She gave no pain management plan and said to just exercise knowing that I am perm. disabled. Totally disregarded my previous health condition. Told me she didn't want to see me unless I was approved by my adjuster. Very rude, blurts out before thinking or reviewing one's file.

September 20th, 2012
Great doctor that I would highly recommend

February 15th, 2012
mr PAIN

February 11th, 2012
What a mean lady!
Even her nice assistant is clearly scared of her. She is the rudest, least professional, and least knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to. Do not waste your time, look elsewhere, I did!

February 3rd, 2012
Exceptional
In my opinion as a patient of doctor Dunlap's for over 4 years she is exceptional. I initially went to her for back issues. I told her straight out I did not want surgery. She sent me to a Physical therapy place that knew what they were doing. I was better than ever in a short amount of time consentrating on keeping my core strong. Then I took a bad fall landing on my back. When I went to doctor Dunlap after the fall she was very articulate in going over what had happened due to the fall and what my options were. She had no problem with me wanting to get a second opinion. I ended up having back surgery done by doctor Dunlap. She was very clear with what I could expect. My surgery was a success. Nurses at the hospital were very happy with my progress. I started Physical Therapy within a couple of weeks. They were also surprised at how far along I was in my recovery. My family and I are shocked at how fast I am recovering. One month after surgery I am going to P.T. three times a week and doing the elliptical 25 mins. a day. I would highly recommend doctor Dunlap. She has the experience, she is caring, wonderful bedside manner, and a great sense of humor.

November 21st, 2011
GREG PEEK
DR.DUNLAP DID AN ANTERIOR CERVICAL DISCECTOMY ON ME AND IT WAS PERFECT. FROM THE FIRST OFFICE VISIT, TO THE FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENTS. THE ENTIRE STAFF WAS COURTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL. HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. DUNLAP AND HER CREW.

September 5th, 2011
Worst experience of my life. Do not go to this Dr. Run and look elsewhere. Absolutely horrible after surgery care. Impossible to talk directly to the Dr.