Dr. Janet Dunn Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Janet Dunn?

Posted on November 24th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Dunn for 1 year. She has a terrible bedside manner, she cuts you off when your talking to tell you your session is over. The office staff are terrible when it comes to communication. My pharmacy faxed them 5 times for a prescription refill and they sent no communication back. Because of this I was off my medication for 3 days and had to miss work, I was on the phone with them consistently for 6 hours trying to get my prescription. They have no regard for patient care. I will definitely be finding another Dr.!

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

She was the best doctor I had in Rediscover. I have autism so it is difficult for me to communicate. She was patient and made me feel at ease. It was as if I was with a psychiatrist and counselor. I really miss her. It's really hard to find such qualities in doctors.

Great doctor!

Posted on June 14th, 2009

Doctor Dunn is very intelligent and caring at the same time. She is very knowledgeable concerning her medications as well.

Posted on March 28th, 2016