A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Durham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Durham, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durham graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Durham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Richards Durham MD is a female Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Janet R. Durham practice?
- Dr. Janet Durham has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Durham practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pathologists.