Emergency Physician

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Mar 9th, 2012

Excellent, caring doctor.

Great trustworthy doctor show details Great trustworthy doctor
May 27th, 2010

I have been a patient for over 14 years and I am impressed with doctor Morgan my only complaint would be wait time to get an appointment but she is worth the wait.

Dr. Janet Morgan show details Dr. Janet Morgan
by Carolee Kingdon on Mar 26th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I`ve never had any negative experiences in Dr. Morgan`s office. She is very thorough, takes her time and answers my questions. I`ve never felt rushed in and out. I`ve had many doctors and she ranks right up there with the best. The staff has always been professional and personable. Some days you might have to wait a little longer if it`s flu season and you have an afternoon appointment. Basically, this office is no different than any other doctor`s office. She has been my doctor for about 7 years.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Worst office I have ever been to. show details Worst office I have ever been to.
Oct 20th, 2009

This has to be the worst doctors office I have ever been to. The office staff are too busy talking or looking at Girl Scout cookie order forms to help anyone. It is next to impossible to get in to see Dr. Morgan unless you can schedule it 4 months in advance, then when it comes time for your appointment, she can't see anyone because she had knees surgery. Fine, reschedule for a month later. What now, oh sorry she is sick. We can reschedule you for next month. ARE you FRIGGIN kidding me. It's already been 6 months since the original appointment was made. Save yourself some trouble, heartache and above all, your sanity, and go to a different doctor. I would gladly travel to Overland Park from Independence just to not have to use her. If you do choose her as your doctor, be prepared for a lot of waiting and rescheduling. It's almost the same as not having insurance.

Morgan, Janet is the worst doctor I have ever used. show details Morgan, Janet is the worst doctor I have ever used.
by Citysearch User on Oct 20th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Worst doctors office ever. Too many problems to list. You need so schedule at least 6 months out to even think about seeing Dr. Morgan, an...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Feb 27th, 2009

I think all Dr. Morgan is concerned about is the next dollar. Now Dr. Wicks was the one to be seen by. Talk about professional and she was concerned about your care and health welfare. Big loss for Dr.Morgans practice.Down hill from then on.

by anonymous on Feb 25th, 2009

It is next to impossible to get an appointment with Dr. Morgan. I was forced to go to emergency because they could not get me in for 2 straight days.

Dr. Janet E. Morgan show details Dr. Janet E. Morgan
by Citysearch User on Nov 16th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Morgan was my doctor for about a year until I transferred back to my previous doctor. While I don`t really have any gripes about Dr. Mor...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com