Emergency Physician

2.5

Mar 9th, 2012

Excellent, caring doctor.

Great trustworthy doctor show details Great trustworthy doctor
May 27th, 2010

I have been a patient for over 14 years and I am impressed with doctor Morgan my only complaint would be wait time to get an appointment but she is worth the wait.

Worst office I have ever been to. show details Worst office I have ever been to.
Oct 20th, 2009

This has to be the worst doctors office I have ever been to. The office staff are too busy talking or looking at Girl Scout cookie order forms to help anyone. It is next to impossible to get in to see Dr. Morgan unless you can schedule it 4 months in advance, then when it comes time for your appointment, she can't see anyone because she had knees surgery. Fine, reschedule for a month later. What now, oh sorry she is sick. We can reschedule you for next month. ARE you FRIGGIN kidding me. It's already been 6 months since the original appointment was made. Save yourself some trouble, heartache and above all, your sanity, and go to a different doctor. I would gladly travel to Overland Park from Independence just to not have to use her. If you do choose her as your doctor, be prepared for a lot of waiting and rescheduling. It's almost the same as not having insurance.

by anonymous on Feb 25th, 2009

It is next to impossible to get an appointment with Dr. Morgan. I was forced to go to emergency because they could not get me in for 2 straight days.