A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet White is Excellent. Dr. White has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janet White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet E. White practice?
Dr. Janet White practices Internal Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Beverly Hills Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna White, Dr. Janessa White, Dr. Hanna White, Dr. Jackie White, Dr. Janine White, Dr. Janice White, Dr. Janina White, Dr. Shawnda White