A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. White has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Elizabeth White MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet E. White practice?
- Dr. Janet White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet White practices Internal Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists.