A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Young is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Young, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Young has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Elizabeth Young MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet E. Young practice?
- Dr. Janet Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Young practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.