A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Eatherton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Eatherton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eatherton graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Eatherton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Kristine Eatherton MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet K. Eatherton practice?
- Dr. Janet Eatherton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janet Eatherton practices Internal Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rocklin, CA.
See Roseville Internists.