A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Encarnacion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Encarnacion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Encarnacion, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Encarnacion graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Encarnacion has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Rosoff Encarnacion MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet R. Encarnacion practice?
- Dr. Janet Encarnacion has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Encarnacion practices Family Medicine near Raynham, MA.
See Raynham Family Physicians.