A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Fairley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Fairley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Fairley, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fairley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Van Buren County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Fairley MD is a female Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Janet Fairley practice?
- Dr. Janet Fairley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janet Fairley practices Dermatology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Iowa City Dermatologists.