A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Fairley, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Blister, Pemphigus Blistering Diseases, and Psoriasis.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fairley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U of I Hospitals and Clinics
- Children`s Hospital of Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fairley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janet Fairley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet A. Fairley practice?
Dr. Janet Fairley practices Dermatology and Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Marshfield, WI.
See Iowa City Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Fairley, Dr. Janessa Fairley, Dr. Hanna Fairley, Dr. Jackie Fairley, Dr. Janine Fairley, Dr. Janice Fairley, Dr. Janina Fairley, Dr. Shawnda Fairley