A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Feigelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feigelson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feigelson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Feigelson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feigelson graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Feigelson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet L Feigelson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Feigelson practice?
- Dr. Janet Feigelson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Janet Feigelson practices Psychiatry near Grand Junction, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Rangely, CO and Glenwood Springs, CO.
See Grand Junction Psychiatrists.