A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Fischer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Fischer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Fischer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Elizabeth Fischer MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janet E. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Janet Fischer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Fischer practices Psychiatry near Laguna Niguel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Psychiatrists.