A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Fischer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fischer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Fischer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Fischer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Elizabeth Fischer MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janet E. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Janet Fischer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Fischer practices Psychiatry near Laguna Niguel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Psychiatrists.