A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Fitzpatrick, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Huang Fitzpatrick MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet H. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Janet Fitzpatrick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janet Fitzpatrick practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.