Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janet Flaton
Dr. Janet Flaton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Luis Obispo, CA, with another office in San Luis Obispo, CA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Flaton is affiliated with Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center and French Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Flaton has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Janet Flaton has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Janet Flaton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Dr. Michael Ryan
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
San Luis Obispo, CA 0.35 mi16
Dr. Kathleen Long
San Luis Obispo, CA 0.35 mi47
Dr. Michael Mcnerney
San Luis Obispo, CA 0.35 mi20