A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Flaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Flaton is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Flaton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaton graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Flaton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Elizabeth Flaton MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Janet E. Flaton practice?
- Dr. Janet Flaton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janet Flaton practices Pediatrics near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Pediatricians.