A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Garvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Garvin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garvin
Education & Awards
Dr. Garvin graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Garvin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Eastern Oklahoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet L Garvin DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Garvin practice?
- Dr. Janet Garvin has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Garvin practices Family Medicine near Poteau, OK.
See Poteau Family Physicians.