Dr. Janet Gersten Is this you?

31 years and counting!

Posted on June 9th, 2016

I had my first annual check-up with Dr.Gersten 31years ago and have seen her for my annual exams ever since. Why, because she is a great doctor! She is up to date on medical knowledge, has wonderful bedside manners, is efficient, does what has to be done and most importantly, listens to me when I have concerns. She also delivered my daughters and proved to be excellent in every way as an obstetrician.Her staff is very good and the office is pleasant and clean. A+ and then some for Janet Gersten

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

I have been to many gynecologists over a number of years. It was such a welcome surprise to be met by an attentive and most professional physician and her staff. In an era where much of the doctor's time has become occupied by a computer screen, I never once felt like I was in competition and vying for her attention. My complex gynecological issues were handled expeditiously and treated appropriately. Most importantly, Dr.Gersten took the time to answer my questions and discuss healthy options. I cannot say enough about my experience with Dr.Gersten. She is a consummate professional. I appreciate her no-nonsense straight forward personality. I am recommending her practice to all of my colleagues, friends, and family. Some things should never go out of style.

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Excellent doctor, truly cares.

Has been my gyno for 15 years

Posted on October 17th, 2013

I believe Dr. Gersten is a caring, intelligent and dedicated doctor. She has helped me with several procedures over the years and comparing her care for me with others friends stories, she rises to the top. She is a great listener and I trust her completely with my well being . Her staff is very professional and friendly. I love seeing her dog Shellie when I visit her office.

Best Experience Ever

Posted on July 15th, 2013

I have had many doctors over the years but Dr. Gersten has by far been the best I have ever been to. Mostly because she actually talks to you and will listen to your concerns and questions. To all the complainers about the dog, her dog sat quietly and calmly outside her office door which is no where near the exam room and there is no reason why there should be any complaints about that. Dr. Gersten listed to my questions, got me in and out in 40 min which is great. It would have been faster but she actually spent about 10 minuets personally talking to me and asking about medical history and if I needed anything before getting started. I felt that this personal connection was great as most just have you fill out the paper yourself then tell you to strip and just get started. Parking is less than desirable but there is The Palms shopping center on the opposite side of 88th/ N Kendall that is free and plenty of parking. I don't mind walking 2 minutes to the office and not worry about finding that parking!

No complaints

Posted on August 10th, 2010

I've seen a few bad reviews on yelp about Dr. Gersten but they are very exaggerated. The dog, not a big deal. As for being rude, I don't think she's rude but I wouldn't give her bedside manner an A+. Thats just me personally. I do recommend her though because she is a good doctor.

Posted on November 16th, 2009

My first visit was easy and fast. Overall I have had a positive experience. She has a cute puppy that she keeps in the office - though I think that might freak some people out. She does research studies .

Dr. Janet Gersten is a real gem

Posted on November 13th, 2008

I have always liked Dr. Gersten, have always been pleased with her as my doctor. Recently,, I made a visit & had not been in for a while.. embaressed I was going to be lectured for my absence, that was not the case,, her bedside manner put me at ease, treated me with respect. Don't hesitate to bring her onboard as your doctor.

excellent experience

Posted on October 17th, 2008

great doctor, wonderful staff. short waiting time for appointment and didn't wait at all in office

Posted on March 17th, 2017