A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Gilsdorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilsdorf
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilsdorf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Gilsdorf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Haemophilus Infections
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilsdorf graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gilsdorf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Reed Gilsdorf MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Janet R. Gilsdorf practice?
- Dr. Janet Gilsdorf has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Gilsdorf practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Infectious Disease Doctors.