A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Gilsdorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Gilsdorf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Haemophilus Infections
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilsdorf graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gilsdorf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilsdorf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans