A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Gilsdorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilsdorf
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Gilsdorf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Gilsdorf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Haemophilus Infections
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilsdorf graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gilsdorf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Reed Gilsdorf MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Janet R. Gilsdorf practice?
- Dr. Janet Gilsdorf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janet Gilsdorf practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Infectious Disease Doctors.