A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Gorkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Gorkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Gorkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorkin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorkin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet U Gorkin MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Janet U. Gorkin practice?
- Dr. Janet Gorkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Gorkin practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Nephrologists.