A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Grudziak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Grudziak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grudziak
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Grudziak, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Grudziak graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grudziak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan S Grudziak MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jan S. Grudziak practice?
- Dr. Jan Grudziak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jan Grudziak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethel Park, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons.