Overall Review

3.4

July 19th, 2016
Very nice staff, very good Doctor.

April 13th, 2015
would not recommend
Doesn't really listen to you. She just wants to give you drugs.. The first time I met her she came in the room with a prescription pad in one hand and a pen in the other! I try to tell her my concerns and she blows me off and offers a drug that has nothing to do with my problems..On the 2nd visit the receptionist hands me a paper giving out all the fee's she charges from times she talks on the phone to you $25 to filling out a Jury duty form $45 or going back to work form she charges $35! It is a wonder she doesn't charge you for using her restroom! Come on! That should all be a part of her job! I'm looking for another doctor.

December 26th, 2011
Outstanding
Dr. Guisinger spent a great deal of time with me. She listened to my concerns and acted on them. I suffer from depression and she has been a great listener and has taken time to adjust my meds as needed to help me cope and feel good. I would recommend her to all my family and friends.

March 20th, 2011
I would not recommend
1.Answered Cell phone during appt to give her sister directions2.Negates severe warnings from pharmacist on medication interactions3.Diagnosed sinus infection without looking in ears, nose or mouth and without palpating related lymph nodes (which patient clearly stated were painful)4.When crystals appeared in urine sample, Dr. Guisinger said there was no way patient could have kidney stones. Did not follow related questions to ask about lower back pain or painful urination, which patient had.5.Worked with psychological specialist to try to get ahold of Dr. Guisinger and she wouldnt return his calls for 3 months. At about 3 months of calls, she FAXED patients whole medical record to the specialsit! Still the specialist wanted to actually speak to Dr. Guisinger, it never happened. With her new fees she is charging, it would have cost us $25.00 for Dr. Guisinger to speak to the specialist anyway.6.Dr. Guinsinger is always late - even to a 9:00am appt or 2:00pm appt. (She opens at 9:00am and has lunch from 12:00pm 2:00pm)7.Schedule is always packed if you need to see her this week, she wont be able to fit you in.8.Magazine selection in lobby is old and never changed.