A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Schwartz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Infectious Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Schwartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet H Schwartz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janet H. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Janet Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Schwartz practices Psychiatry near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Psychiatrists.