A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Schwartz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Infectious Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Schwartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet H Schwartz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janet H. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Janet Schwartz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Janet Schwartz practices Psychiatry near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA.
See Allentown Psychiatrists.