A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Hahn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - MartinezWalnut
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Learn more about Dr. Janet Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet M. Hahn practice?
Dr. Janet Hahn practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians and Walnut Creek Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Hahn, Dr. Hanna Hahn, Dr. Iva Hahn, Dr. Jackie Hahn, Dr. Jan Hahn, Dr. Jana Hahn, Dr. Janae Hahn, Dr. Jane Hahn