A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Hahn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Hahn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Meesun Hahn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet M. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Janet Hahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Hahn practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.