A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahn
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Hahn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Meesun Hahn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet M. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Janet Hahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Hahn practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.