A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Hansom is Good. Dr. Hansom has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Hansom, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansom graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hansom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital and Health
- Tacoma General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hansom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janet Hansom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet G. Hansom practice?
Dr. Janet Hansom practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Mount Vernon, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA.
See Mount Vernon Family Physicians and Mount Vernon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Hansom, Dr. Janessa Hansom, Dr. Hanna Hansom, Dr. Jackie Hansom, Dr. Janine Hansom, Dr. Janice Hansom, Dr. Janina Hansom, Dr. Shawnda Hansom