Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janet Hays
Dr. Janet Hays, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hays is affiliated with University Hospital, Audie Murphy Va Hospital and South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.. She speaks English.
Dr. Janet Hays has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Janet Hays is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Anas Mouchli
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Hector Trevino
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi53
Dr. Ali Seifi
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi17