A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Hays, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hays graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hays has 12 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hays accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janet Hays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet V. Hays practice?
Dr. Janet Hays practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Hays, Dr. Hanna Hays, Dr. Iva Hays, Dr. Jackie Hays, Dr. Jan Hays, Dr. Jana Hays, Dr. Janae Hays, Dr. Jane Hays