A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Hays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Hays is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hays
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Hays, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hays graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hays has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Virginia Hays MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Janet V. Hays practice?
- Dr. Janet Hays has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Hays practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.