A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Hays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Hays is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hays
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hays Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Hays, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hays graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hays has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Virginia Hays MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Janet V. Hays practice?
- Dr. Janet Hays has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Hays practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.