A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Heasley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Heasley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Heasley graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Heasley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- POH Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Delores Heasley DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janet D. Heasley practice?
- Dr. Janet Heasley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janet Heasley practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Ortonville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lapeer, MI and Fenton, MI.
See Ortonville Psychiatrists, Ortonville Child Psychiatrists, and Ortonville Geriatric Doctors.