A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Heasley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Heasley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heasley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heasley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Heasley graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Heasley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- POH Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Delores Heasley DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janet D. Heasley practice?
- Dr. Janet Heasley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janet Heasley practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Ortonville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lapeer, MI and Fenton, MI.
See Ortonville Psychiatrists, Ortonville Child Psychiatrists, and Ortonville Geriatric Doctors.