A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Huang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Huang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet S Huang DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet S. Huang practice?
- Dr. Janet Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Huang practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.