A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Huang is Excellent. Dr. Huang has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Huang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janet Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet S. Huang practice?
Dr. Janet Huang practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Huang, Dr. Janessa Huang, Dr. Hanna Huang, Dr. Jackie Huang, Dr. Janine Huang, Dr. Janice Huang, Dr. Janina Huang, Dr. Shawnda Huang