A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Huang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Huang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Shu-Chen Huang DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet S. Huang practice?
- Dr. Janet Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Huang practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.